Roast vegetable salad
1 cup thickly sliced red onions, 1 cup medium cut peeled and boiled cut carrots, 1 cup medium cut peeled and boiled cut parsnips, 1 cup medium cut peeled and boiled cut beetroot, 1 cup medium cut peeled and boiled cut potatoes, 1 cup medium cut bell pepper, ½ tablespoon garlic powder, ½ tablespoon sugar, ½ black pepper powder, salt to taste, 1 – 2 tablespoons lemon juice for garnishing, honey mustard salad dressing and 3 – 4 chopped spring onions are garnishing
- Place all the vegetables in a baking tray and pour some oil over them.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, black pepper powder, sugar and salt over them.
- Mix well using hands.
- Place in ovens and bake at 210 ⁰C for 50 minutes, or till the vegetables have roasted to a desired level. Keep stirring the vegetable intermittently.
- After 50 minutes, remove the vegetables from the baking try and lay them over a layer of salad greens.
- Pour some honey mustard dressing over it.
- Serve with a light sprinkle of fresh lemon juice and fresh spring onions.