A humble bow of Thank you
When I started this blog, its only objective, which still remains, was to connect to other beings, who like me share a passion for food and writing. It’s a journey that I have just started, but even in this small while, I have been fortunate to discover so many like me. Through their words and images, they have introduced me a world, a view point that I would never have known other wise. Here is a quick thank you to them all for making me a part of their world.
I never did write for recognition, but when it’s only human to feel joy when you get it. Recently, a fellow blogger was kind enough to acknowledge me with the Liebster Award…for that, and for constantly providing me with relaxing and enjoyable articles, I thank you Arindam.
Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favourite’ and the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma
There are quite a few blogs that I love to spend time at, but going with the rules of this award, here are the ones I would that I believe will attain great heights.
Thank you every one once again for making this site such a success.