Eggless blueberry, banana and oat pancakes
Ok…Asian veggies dont even have eggs…and some people might not like them, or cant have them. That doesnt mean that you have to let go of all the fun as well. Here is a simple easy recipe for healthy fruity eggless pancakes!
1 banana, 1 small cup blueberries, 2 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 tablespoon rice flour, 1 tablespoon plain all purpose flour, ½ tablespoon chick pea flour (optional, but a good binding agent), slightly roasted oats (alternatively, use oat clusters by breaking them up), milk as needed, ½ tablespoon sugar (optional), oil/butter to cook
- Grind all the ingredients, including the fruits, flour and sweeteners together to form a thick paste.
- Adjust the consistency of the batter by adding the required amount of milk in it. Let the batter stand for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan and grease it with oil or butter
- Spread out a small round layer of the pancake batter and sprinkle some oats on it.
- Spoon some extra oil on the sides to cook it without sticking to the pan. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with maple syrup.